Website Terms and Conditions of Use Relating to www.pinocchiocreche.co.za
DWA Educational Trust t/a Pinocchio Crèche (hereinafter referred to as “Pinocchio Crèche”) with registration number [2020/247507/07] is incorporated in South Africa and trades.
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of Pinocchio Crèche’s Website located at the domain name, www.pinocchiocreche.co.za, (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice.
The law governing these terms and conditions is the law of the Republic of South Africa.
By using this Website or communicating with Pinocchio Crèche by electronic means, you consent and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
Pinocchio Crèche respects your right to privacy and therefore aims to ensure that we comply with the legal requirements when collecting, processing, storing, sharing and destroying any personal information which you have furnished to us.
Why do we collect Personal Information
Pinocchio Crèche collects personal information in order to liaise with you telephonically, via our Website or email so that we may:
- respond to any query or comment received from you;
- inform you of new services;
- enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of services;
- for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
- generally to improve your experience on our Website.
Personal information pertaining to minor children (persons under the age of 18 years of age) will only be processed with the consent of their parent/guardian/competent person, unless otherwise directed by law.
Processing of Information
Pinocchio Crèche will share your personal information:
- in order to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company;
- in order to protect and defend the rights or property of our company; and
- with employees and/or third parties who assist us in providing services to you and thus require your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service. Pinocchio Crèche will ensure that all such employees and third party service providers, having access to your personal information, are bound by confidentiality agreements.
Collection of Information by “Cookies”
Pinocchio Crèche will:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- Pinocchio Crèche will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
ALTHOUGH WE TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE SHALL HOWSOVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You have the right at any time to:
- rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
- object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
- request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
- lodge a complaint with the company.
Personal Information processed by us may be routed/transferred to a third country or International organization and if transferred the following security measures are in place to protect the Personal Information that will be transferred:
firewall protection, SQL injection protection, anti-spam protection, rate limiting, brute force protection, Google V2 recaptcha protection, PolicyPak and Skykick. (specify the security measures which have been put in place by the service provider in order to secure the personal information).
All the content on this Website is owned either by us or our suppliers. We claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content on behalf of ourselves and our suppliers. You are not allowed to infringe upon those rights.
You agree not to copy content from our Website without our written permission. Any requests to use our content should in the first instance be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at Pinocchio Creche.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our Website content, please notify us in writing via email to email@example.com at Pinocchio Creche.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is your obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of your acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Notwithstanding provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither Pinocchio Crèche nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Website or the services or content provided from and through this Website.
Furthermore, Pinocchio Crèche makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors. This Website is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Pinocchio Crèche that the service available from and through this Website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
Company Information / Contact Information
Full name: DWA Educational Trust t/a Pinocchio Crèche
Main business: Crèche
Address for receipt of legal service: 50 Main Road, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005
Office bearers: Mrs Helen Phillips
Official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org